Who do you Love?

The first semester of the 2022-2023 school year officially finishes on January 19th. This evokes many thoughts and feelings of gratitude. For some, this is the halfway point of the year. So close to summer, and graduation. Others graduate at semester making this an important time of their lives.

Either way, this is a memorable moment and Arrowhead students want to celebrate with what and who they love. Let us see what that shall be.

Junior Addison Blanchette said, “I love my boyfriend. I’m glad we have time off so I can spend it with him.”

As a reprieve and study time for students, there is no school Monday, January 16th, the day before finals start. On the 16th, teachers will be at school in meetings and preparing. 

Final exams go from the 17th through the 19th. Students have a long weekend due to no school as well on Friday the 20th. While students have no school, the teachers still have to be in the building for a grading day. 

“I love that we have a break before the new semester starts,” Senior Joe Renn said. 

Love is an intense, deep affection for another person or thing. Love can be anything. 

“Personally, I love dance. I will be spending most of my time dancing instead of resting over this break,” Senior Lola Dieringer says. 

“I love my very best friend, who is graduating this semester. I’m cherishing the memories.” Emma Domacinovich, senior, said. 

EVS translations says: It turns out that love does have a chemical formula! C8H11NO2 + C10H12N2O + C43H66N12O12S2 or in other words Dopamine + Serotonin + Oxytocin = LOVE. 

Senior Mia Geyman feels this. She says, “I love my boyfriend in the military.” 

Love can be for something higher too. Josh Lewis, junior says, “I always love and appreciate nature.” 

One thing most Americans, and Arrowhead students can agree on is they love themselves. 

Ella Miller, Senior, says, “Honestly I just love myself and my life.”