Informing Arrowhead Students About Pep Rally

Arrowhead has an annual tradition of hosting a Pep Rally the Friday before the  Homecoming each year. homecoming dance.This year’s Homecoming Pep Rally is on Friday, October 14th, 2022. The Pep Rally will take place at Arrowhead’s Football field after 10th hour on Friday, October 14th, 2022.

Classes are shortened to accomodate for the Pep Rally. All classes at Arrowhead will be condensed to between 28 to 32-28 minutes.. The school day will end at 1:04 for South Campus and 1:10 for North Campus.

The events in the pep rally will include “The fashion show, the tricycle races by our administrators, cheer and dance team are performing, there may or may not be a donut eating contest.” says nurse danielle, Arrowhead nurse. 

All Arrowhead students received an email from Associate Principal Becky Gorden on Friday, September 30, 2022 with a Google form to fill out if an Arrowhead student would like to be a part of the pep rally. This waiver has to be signed by the student and guardian for the Bubble Soccer and Tug of War, and this had to be turned into the office before the pep rally MUST have a signed waiver submitted no later than NOON on Friday, October 14th. 

Danielle Catarozzoli, an Arrowhead Nurse, said “there will be the fashion show, the tricycle races by our administrators, cheer and dance team are performing, and there may or may not be a donut eating contest.”

Homecoming spirit week theme on Friday will be red out. “Red out is a pretty easy theme to do so I will probably do it,” says Allison Luseshion. 

It is tradition that the last football game before homecoming is red out themed. Red out has been an annual theme for “15 or so years ago.” says Mrs. Desrosiers, Arrowhead employee. 

Arrowhead has been holding this pep rally for “It’s been here since I’ve been here, which would be, I was the cheerleading coach in 93, So about 29 years at least.” says Desrosiers.a