Retiring‌ ‌Staff‌ ‌Member‌ ‌Shares‌ ‌AHS‌ ‌Experience‌

At the end of the 2021-2022 school year, Elizabeth Schueth will be retiring after years of experience as Warhawks. 

Schueth is a German teacher and the global experience coordinator at Arrowhead.  She plans all of the events that the Global Communication classes help with. 

Schueth has been working at Arrowhead for 15 years as an official staff member. Before she became a staff member, Schueth was a student teacher in 1987 and taught alongside Rose Rochette.

According to Schueth, Rochette was her predecessor as a German teacher helping her learn how to teach the language. Schueth became an official staff member at Arrowhead during her last month of student teaching with teaching the classes while Rochette was out sick. 

Schueth said, “My favorite part of being a Warhawk is participating in the growth of our students, from their academic growth to their growth as human beings.”

Schueth enjoys the privilege of seeing students come in as freshmen and helping students out along their journey through their senior year. 

According to Schueth, helping students out along their high school journey and watching them grow in the subject is why teachers love to do what they do. 

According to Schueth, Arrowhead has given her the opportunities to challenge herself professionally as a teacher. Students she has had throughout the years have challenged her to be the best version of herself every day. 

Schueth said, “Thank you to all of my colleagues and students!”