Students Make Summer Plans

Starting June 5th for seniors and June 10th for juniors and younger, summer will have officially begun. Whether it is getting ready for college, or preparing for the next year at Arrowhead, students around the school have been planning their summers.

Senior Grant Luetke says, “This is my last summer before going to college so I’m going to do a bit of everything.” 

“My favorite thing to do in the summer is water skiing and being on the lake. While I’m not doing that I can be found up north, playing soccer or at work, trying to make more money,” Luetke says.

Senior Sierra Pellegrini says, “I plan to have lots of lake days and go to lots of bonfires with friends and family.

Sports like track and field, girls soccer, lacrosse, baseball, and softball all continue to play deep into the month of June. For instance, the track and field state meet is scheduled for June 25th and 26th at University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse.

Sports will not be the only thing going on during the summer. Arrowhead is continuing to offer its summer school classes from June 14th to July 22nd. 

During summer school 2021, students can retake subjects such as Math or English, or they can get a headstart on their classes for the upcoming school year by taking a class such as Adventure Gym. 

Students can sign up for classes on Skyward under “Arena Scheduling.” Classes begin June 14th and end on July 22nd.