Arrowhead Juniors and Seniors Partake in Toilet Paper Wars

Arrowhead juniors and seniors have been running around and toilet papering their peers’ houses. The students have been doing this since the 21st of September 2018, according to Vinnie Airoldi, a senior at Arrowhead, who was struck by juniors in the war.

The students who are doing the “t-ping” have been doing this after school hours, reportedly from the school resource officer, Deputy Fryer.

The wars started on a Twitter account known as “ahs__tp.” The Twitter account was private and has since been deleted. A private Twitter accounts means you must ask for permission to be able to view the tweets of that specific account.

The bio of the Twitter read, “2018 tp wars, Juniors vs. Seniors. This shit just got personal.”

Some of the students who have been toilet papered  are posting videos of it on their social media accounts to let everyone know they have already gotten toilet papered. Some of the students are posting videos and pictures of themselves waiting outside their house. The students do this to catch the other students that are trying to toilet paper their house.

Arrowhead staff have taken action. Fryer sent out an email to the students and parents.

In the email, Fryer wrote, “It has come to our attention that a large number of juniors and seniors are involved in an activity after school hours and in our communities known as Toilet paper Wars.”

According to the email, law enforcement have been responding to numerous calls during second and third shifts. Enforcement has been responding to AHS students toilet papering homes and now doing other activities such as paintballing homes, throwing eggs at houses and driveways, throwing condiments onto driveways, and placing plastic forks in yards.

The email concludes with “homeowners are now frustrated with the activity that goes beyond the toilet papering and now causing damage to property or creating dangerous scenarios. From this point forward, officers having contact with students involved in these activities will take it very seriously and will likely be issuing citations for the inappropriate behavior.”

The local law enforcement has been patrolling neighborhoods around Arrowhead.

Connor Kruk, a senior at Arrowhead, was stopped in his own neighborhood and questioned by the police.

“I was driving home from hockey practice and entered my neighborhood I then got a phone call from my friend who was going to meet me at my house to hangout. I answered the call and it was a local police officer who had pulled my friend over to see if he was planning on toilet papering my house,” says Kruk.

The war itself is intended to get people excited for homecoming week, according to senior student Jacob Schleicher.

Schleicher says he expects the vandalism to end after this weekend.