Five Dollar Movies Brings Excitement

This+is+an+online+picture+of+the+Marcus+movies+promoting+five+dollar+movies.+

This is an online picture of the Marcus movies promoting five dollar movies.

The Marcus Hillside cinema in Delafield offers a five dollar movie night on Tuesdays. All tickets are five dollars except for 3D movies and other events which are still ten dollars. The theatre also offers five dollar student Thursdays. Students bring their student ID to prove they are students and can pay five dollars. On Thursdays marcus also offer a free 46 oz tub of popcorn to students.

“I would assume that the movie industry makes more money with these promotions. It brings in more customers,” says Delafield resident, Kristine Schoeber. “It really allows me to bring the family to the movies for really cheap. Only five dollars to see a movie on the big screen,” says Schoeber

“I think this can give a chance for people of the lower class of the area to get out and enjoy a movie,” says Oconomowoc resident, Tom Frain. “I always like a deal” I also love the five dollar student Thursdays. It lets my son who drives a place to go for a cheap price. They even give out free popcorn. Who wouldn’t go to the movies with such a good deal,” says Frain.

“The idea of both the five dollar Tuesday and the five dollar student Thursday is great. It gives me a chance to get the kids out of the house,” says Delafield resident Becky Ferver. “Plus it gives them bonding time with their friends. Marcus Cinemas really know how to draw in the customers,” she says. “There were never good deals like that when I was a kid.”

“I’ve been taking my children to the movies on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It’s so affordable that I can’t pass a deal like this up. I would have to say I definitely recommend this to any family who wants to do something cheap,” says Frain

“The experience of going to the movies has always been very impressive. I don’t think I’ve ever had bad service at the movies. All the employees are very kind and understanding, they never mix orders with popcorn or anything. The theatre rooms are also very clean. The floors are never sticky or slippery, the cleaners alway do a great job cleaning up in there,” says Schoeber.

“Families who are on a budget may not get out much but they have a chance to with the Tuesday movies,” says Ferver

The Marcus Hillside Theatre along with the other Marcus theatres all have the five dollar movies. According to Ferver, Frain and Schoeber the deal is unbeatable and definitely worth going. The movies have all sorts of candy such as Dots, Junior Mints, M&M’s, Skittles and more. They also have pizza, burgers and pretzels for those who prefer salty instead of sweet. Plus there are many different soft drinks and slushies to choose from.

“If I were you and it was a rainy night, I would go to the movies with your kids or friends. There isn’t much to do for kids on a school night so all kids should take advantage of this wonderful deal. I know I would especially if I was still a kid. It’s their chance to get out of the house on a boring Tuesday afternoon,” says Frain. “Get out and have some fun while you’re still a kid who doesn’t have to work.”