Arrowhead’s Seniors Look Forward to Senior Skip Day

A group of seniors will be skipping school on Friday, May 23rd according to Ricky Finco on the 2014 senior skip day Facebook page, 2014 for the class of 2014. This senior skip day will be held at Lisbon Park in Merton starting at 12:30 PM.

There will be activities to do like beach volleyball, grilling out, and ultimate Frisbee.

According to the senior skip day Facebook page students who are attending need to bring food or drinks. Students who don’t bring supplies are suppose to bring money to pay back students who bring supplies.

The first senior skip day was held on Wednesday, April 16th. On this senior skip day students met at Miller Park for a Milwaukee Brewers baseball game. Students grilled out before the game then entered Miller Park to watch the Brewers take on the Atlanta Braves

Senior Matt Kernan said, “I will be attending senior skips day because it will be a nice day off of school with all my friends…I will bringing soda and a little bit of money to pay back the people who bring and make the food…I’m excited to hangout with all my friends for the last time and have everyone in the senior class together…It’s bitter sweet knowing that everyone will be together but it is also sad knowing it’s the last time we will ever all be together again.”

Some seniors will not be attending senior skip day because of sports or not being able to miss school.

Senior Charlie Rueteman said, “I will not be attending senior skip day because I am a good student and not missing school. I have missed to many days of school and would get in trouble if I missed another day…I’m excited to come to school and learn while all my friends are having fun at the park…I’m going to miss one of the last times everyone will be together because I was sick to many times already. It makes me sad I won’t be able to attend senior skip day.”