Students Prepare as Finals Approach

Student studying.

Student studying.

As Christmas break passes, it becomes a scramble for Arrowhead students to prepare for final exams.

Finals will begin on January 23rd and go through January 25th. The exam schedule will be according to the student’s regular day schedule as well as their A and B day schedule.

The 23rd will be a normal first hour class or the first and second block that the student has on A days. The second exam will be either their second our class or the first and second block on B days. The third exam on the 23rd of January will be either the third hour class or the third and fourth hour for A days.

On the 24th of January, the first exam will be either the student’s normal fourth hour class or their third and fourth hour class on B days. The second exam will be the fifth hour class or their sixth hour class that the student has, depending on what hour the student’s lunch takes place. The third exam will be either the seventh hour class that they have everyday or their seventh and eighth hour block on A days.

For the final day of exams, they will start with either their eighth hour class or their seventh and eighth hour block on B days. The second exam will be either the ninth hour class or their ninth and tenth block on A days, and finally the last exam of the first semester is either the tenth hour class or the ninth and tenth block on B days.

Junior Adam Klauck said, “This semester has gone by so fast and next thing you know, exams are three weeks away.”

Junior Steven Pink said, “Semester exams are always my least favorite part of the year, but it means we are halfway done with the school year, so I’ll take it.”

Senior Ian Mundt said, “I can’t believe that this first semester is almost already done and just like that graduation will be around the corner.”

After exams, students of all grade levels will transition into second semester and some kids look forward to the change while others don’t.

Senior Brendan Pietila said, “I like my classes that I have right now, but I am ready for something new and getting new kids and teachers. It’s always good for me that we switch things up a little bit.”

Senior Grace Kopetsky said, “Even though finals can be such a pain, I am looking forward to because that means we are that much closer to graduation.”